Thursday, October 20, 2011

He is rolling!!!

It seems as if these mile stones happen over night! well, I guess they do... one day he can sit anywhere, the next day - you cant take your eyes off of him!! I know I am in for it when this kid starts crawling, but for now, at least he is semi stationary!!



no more ottoman! we are officially moving this baby to the floor! ;)


What a big boy!!! 

favorite banana... who are you calling?!?!

hehehe!!!

napping together!

Dirk and I should make it on the blog sometimes ;) We just celebrated our 3rd anniversary!! We went to a darling (and scrumptious) restaurant in Los Gatos called Nicks on Main!!! Best night ever. We have been full blown parents since the arrival of Jaxson James, so I must say our first date night out was very fun! 

mmm... and we had some wine!!! Adult time !!!! ;)

love his faces, and he loves his fingers ;)



now that he is a floor baby Koda finds more interest in him! They are buds! 

Look at my new toy! (Koda would take this if I let her!!! She loves the way is squeaks when you squeeze it!!!)

mmm!!! yummy!!!
Thank you Jackie for this chewing toy!

1 comment:

  1. I love Sophie the giraffe! And I love that he rolls over. Such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete