Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hangin with some buddies...

A few play dates, a birthday- just some good old fashion friend time ;)
Jaxson and Preston hanging out...

Preston is checking him out... 

And I recently had my 28th bday... Yikes.. I know I am still young, but cant believe 30 is creeping closer and closer. But to make my day special my best girlfriends took me out for a day on the town. Mommy free time... a sweet scrumptious breakfast, then some much needed girly shopping time. Its nice to be able to browse without needing to hurry with our babies around ;)

But to top off the amazing day Lauren made a cheesecake that is to die for! Becky's sister created this recipe ... and to this day- its one of the best I have ever had! 

Yes, she packed it in a cooler and we ate this divine thing in the back of her car! Only after they sang happy birthday to me in public of course!!! haha... 

mmm! that was one certainly a thoughtful way to make my day even more special!!!

then after my fabulous day I went out to dinner with both sides of the fam. Perfect way to end my night... 

the next weekend we had a play date bbq with some neighbor friends. Their son is only 6 weeks younger than Jaxson... so they of course enjoy checking each other out;)


they look like they are planning something suspicious in this photo!!!

I know this is sideways... but its still worth the view;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment