Tuesday, October 8, 2013

monterey bay aquarium

An over night get-away with family! The Furtados and Hamady's came together at the PG house for a mini trip of rough and tough boys, take out, and a great time at the bay aquarium. 

patiently waiting for that mac and cheese to boil... as the adults ordered Chinese take out! 

a little arts and crafts time to hold them over... 

and the next morning we gathered up the troops and trotted less than a mile to the aquarium. such a beautiful day... and so fun.

little Ryder needed a rest after all his walking... so we buddied them up!

Jaxson was not too sure of the scuba diver... 

when I was little my dad came home one day with sea otter stuffed animals for my brother and I... and somewhere... we actually both still have those things. So - it was necessary that we take Jaxson to the gift shop and let him pick out his own stuffed animal. I was hoping he would go for the otter... but after a quick hug he chucked that thing aside for the sea turtle... I will get over it I guess ;)  




notice the shark in the bottom right corner

TURTLE!!

Sea Horse




and ... the Turtle that he picked out was a nice cuddle for the drive home!


No comments:

Post a Comment