Thursday, March 7, 2013

life with a little boy...


Our days are far from predictable... 
Some days, when I am lucky- are easy... (though I cant recall many of those)... everyday it seems I learn more about myself while having a toddler than I do about anything else. I am learning to roll with the punches, smirks and smiles. 
Learning to let him scream in public if he so desires
Learning to abandon my shopping cart if need be
Learning that showering is a luxury
Learning that him sleeping through the night is a luxury (or even nap time)
Learning that dining out must be twenty minutes or less, or not at all
Learning that- every night I have to pin him down to brush those teeth
Learning that if he still wants to watch Polar Express even though its not Christmas-fine!
Learning to be ok when everyday never goes as planned!! 
And even though I am daily learning these things- I wouldn't have it any other way!!   
well, maybe an extra shower here and there ;) 

exploring Gramercy's house


Making a mess at Gramercy's house


Red Robin- first five minutes...

Red Robin- the next 20 minutes...

"Shoooo"


get out of my way mom...


bed time snack/cuddle with daddy routine, while mommy is praying that he goes to bed when I tell him to!!!


dinner out with friends... next time it will be dinner in with friends
we made it through five minutes and he was done!

making the most of the mornings ( on the weekends) that this kid is up WAY too early!!

that crib head! love it



I am still trying to figure out why I even make pancakes for this kid when all he eats is syrup;)

looking tired and innocent 

"sti" just like his daddy liked

no one is attempting to get out of this car again before we get home... we NEEDED a Fry!!!






Oh this kid... 

I am proud to call that booger OURS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment