Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hangin with mommy

I know he is still little, but we do everything together. And now I am starting to introduce him to one of my favorite things... baking!!! Hoping that as he grows he will still hang out with me in the kitchen!

"Really mom... you trust me with the chocolate?!"


mmm... pumpkin chocolate chip muffins!

thats my boy!!!!


When he is older he can have a dab of batter on that spatula;)


yes, I still make him wear the owl hat...I just had to stretch it a bit to fit that growing head!

Happy as can be on a stroller ride with mommy and Koda Bear!

and the newest sweetest thing.... reaching out for our faces!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! soon he'll be running around getting chocolately handprints all over your walls! I know from experience.

    ReplyDelete