Wednesday, February 6, 2013

boys will be, well... boys...

someday soon I hope he will learn to keep the food he consumes on his fork or spoon. but for now- I just let Koda clean up when he is done!!!


enjoying mommy's corn chowder!!! MMM!!

messy boy


learning to be a boy, from the biggest boy I know ;) 


eating like a boy- a champ that is, and yes, we braved a restaurant! And it was actually fabulous!!

riding with the big boys... thank you Ryder ;)

Playing by the pool with the big boys- thank goodness for the net... these mom's can breath easy!!

sporting his favorite big boy hat!

chucking rocks like a big boy

helping Koda spread her food around the house like a BOY!!!

sword fighting, again, with the big boy;)!!!



sitting on a chair like a big boy

I made him a chalk board in hopes to keep the chalk outside and have something fun to draw on, but no... my battle continues!!!

a visit from our favorite boys...

Now they know how to use this thing!!!


chillin- with the boys!

another dinner attempt- again successful! I dont know what has gotten into us, but I am liking it!!


oh- and making another mess (without his spoon!) LIKE A BOY!!!!


1 comment:

  1. So glad dining out is actually doable now! We can start taking advantage of the "kids eat free" nights!

    ReplyDelete